> Management & Accounting
Course No: POMS.5010-082; SIS Class Nbr: 8424
Provides students with an introduction to operations management and operations analysis. The latter furnishes the student with a set of quantitative tools which are useful in designing and operating the former. These techniques are also generally applicable to other functional areas/courses within the MBA Program. Pre-requisites: MBA or Certificate Programs, or Permission of MBA Director.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MBA/ MSF/MSEM/MGFB/PSM or PHD.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: Open to MBA, Business Certificate or Master of Engineering students
- Credits: 2;
- Instructor: Ross Drew
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Mar 20 to May 06
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1280
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Foundations of Business Certificate, Online MBA, M.S. in Engineering Management
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.