> Management & Accounting
Course No: POMS.2010-001; SIS Class Nbr: 13783; SIS Term: 2810
Course Status: Open
Introduction to quantitative methods for analyzing business problems. Analytic methods include decision analysis, linear programming, queuing and simulation. Applications address issues in areas such as marketing, production, finance and logistics.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ECON 2110 Statistics I or MATH.2830 Intro to Statistics or MATH.3860 Probability and Statistics I
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: ECON.2110 or MATH.2830 or MATH.3860;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Edward Early
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Th , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Fall 2018: Sep 05 to Dec 21
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: A.S. in Management, B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Business Administration, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.