> Management & Accounting
Course No: MKTG.6700-061; SIS Class Nbr: 12308; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Open
This course gives students a comprehensive view of marketing planning activity related to foreign markets. It is aimed a developing your understanding of the various dimensions in a business enterprise that are influenced by marketing. Marketing is a leading, integrated activity that influences the enterprise as a whole. Understanding of key trends in the global context and how they might affect a firm's marketing activity is fundamental for all employees, particularly marketers, executive management and the leadership team including the CEO, and managers at all levels in various functions of the company. This course provides a comprehensive introduction to this fascinating subject in business management.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students who have completed 60.501, 61.501, 62.501, 63.501,66.501 and 66.511, or MSITE program or PSM sub-plan or MSA students or permission of MBA Coordinator.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: Matriculated MBA, MSE, MSF, MSA, or MSBA students; completion of MBA Foundation courses; mandatory chats;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Mehmet Talay
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to Apr 08
- Chat Hours: Wed 8:30-9:30pm*
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1965
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Related Programs: Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.