> Management & Accounting
Course No: MKTG.6250-061; SIS Class Nbr: 1981 SIS Term: 2640
This course combines a strategic view of digital marketing and its challenges and opportunities with a tactical approach whereby through case studies, interactive sessions, class exercises, and client projects, students learn about the latest research and best practices in the industry. Topics to be covered include digital marketing strategy, digital marketing and business model innovation, social media marketing, search engine optimization, mobile marketing, video marketing, web analytics and measurement, legal and security issues, and multichannel integration. Students will leave the course with a working knowledge of the tools and processes for creating, managing, and executing digital marketing plans.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students or MSF or MSEM or MGFB Certificate or PSM or Doctor of Engineering majors or permission of MBA coordinator.
- Special Notes: Pre-Req: Matriculated MBA students with completed MBA Foundation Core; or permission of MBA Coordinator.
- Section Notes: P: Matriculated MBA Students, MBA Foundation Core or permission of MBA Coordinator
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Tao Gao
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2017: May 15 to July 22
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1920
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.