> Management & Accounting
Course No: MKTG.6010-062; SIS Class Nbr: 10135; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Canceled 3/31/17
Prerequisite: Student must be matriculated and have finished foundation core. Pursues the development of comprehensive and integrated marketing plans using industry/competitor analysis, market value chains, and forecasting. An emphasis is given to business-to-business marketing situations which require an in-depth analysis of the firms' complex organizational behavior and evolving buyer-seller relationship.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning who have completed ACCT.5010,FINA.5010,MKTG.5010,POMS.5010,MGMT.5010 and MGMT.5110 OR Matriculated MSF who have completed ACCT.5010 and FINA.5010 OR permission of MBA coordinator or MSA or MS ITE students.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: MBA matriculated students and completion of MBA foundation courses;
- Credits: 3;
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Nov 12
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1920
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.