> Management & Accounting
Course No: MKTG.5010-082; SIS Class Nbr: 11235
Describes how marketing strategies and plans of a competitive enterprise are formulated, implemented, and adjusted over time. Behavioral and quantitative aspects are covered, as well as analysis of the environmental forces affecting marketing decisions. Pre-requisites: MBA or Certificate Programs, or Permission of MBA Director.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MBA/ MSF/MSEM/MGFB/PSM or PHD.
- Special Notes: P: Open to MBA, Business Certificate or Doctor of Engineering students
- Section Notes: P: MBA, MGFB Certificate, PSM or Doctor of Engineering students;
- Credits: 2;
- Instructor: Joan Crooker
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2016: Oct 24 to Dec 17
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1260
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Foundations of Business Certificate, Online MBA, M.S. in Engineering Management
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.