> Management & Accounting
Course No: MKTG.4020-061; SIS Class Nbr: 8372
Applications of behavioral theories and techniques
to the understanding of consumer and
organizational purchasing processes.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MKTG.2010 pre-req; Com Filter
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: MKTG.2010
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Deborah Casey
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 01
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.