> Management & Accounting
Course No: MKTG.4020-061; SIS Class Nbr: 12298; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Full - Wait List
Applications of behavioral theories and techniques to the understanding of consumer and organizational purchasing processes.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MKTG.2010 Marketing Principles.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: MKTG.2010; COM Filter;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Deborah Casey
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to Apr 08
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1155
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.