> Management & Accounting
Course No: MKTG.3130-061; SIS Class Nbr: 10118; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Closed
Focuses on the concept of customer value, operating decisions in sales, customer service, and account management. Focus is given on calculating the value of a good or service to the customer, professional selling and sales forecasting, retail and wholesale operations, purchasing, and logistics.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Pre-Req:MKTG.2010 Marketing Principles; preference Marketing concentrators; COM filter courses.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: MKTG.2010; COM filter courses;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Stephen Powell
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Nov 12
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.