> Management & Accounting
Course No: MKTG.2010-001; SIS Class Nbr: 12289; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Canceled 12/4/17
The role of marketing in the economy. The elements of the marketing mix--product, price, distribution, and promotion--are discussed in the context of social and political constraints on marketing activity.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ENGL.1010 College Writing I, or ENGL.1020 College Writing II, or HONR.110 First Year Seminar in Honors:Text in the City.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: ECON.2010;
- Credits: 3;
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to May 11
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Contemporary Communications Certificate, A.S. in Management, B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Business Administration, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Information Technology: Business Minor Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.