> Management & Accounting
Course No: MIST.2010-001; SIS Class Nbr: 8409
Structure and foundations of information systems for management from both a user's and designer's perspective.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: COM Filter courses,or BU minor
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: COM Filter courses; Business minor and ACCT.2010
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Moiz Bhindarwala
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Tues , 6:30-9:20 pm
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to May 02
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Business Administration, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Information Technology: Business Minor Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.