> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.6910-061; SIS Class Nbr: 9445
Reviews strategies for positioning a firm within its competitive environment. Fundamental concepts in strategic management; role of the CEO, levels and components of strategy, competitive analysis, and formulation and implementation of strategy are explored. Pre-Requisite: MBA Advanced Core.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MBA Found Core or MSA
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: MBA matriculated students and completion of MBA Foundation courses; requires access to a microphone
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Ashwin Mehta
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 01
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1920
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.