> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.6880-061; SIS Class Nbr: 12383
Topics of current interest in Management. Subject
matter to be announced in advance. For a current
semester course title, please log onto ISIS, the
Inter-Campus Student Information System.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MBA, MSA, MS ITE or MSF.
- Special Notes: MBA matriculated students and completion of MBA Foundation courses. NOTE: This MBA course is also open to non-UML grad students who meet course prerequisites. If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: In addition to the text "Flawless Consulting" by Peter Block, you are required to purchase a combination of 18 Case Studies and Articles that will be used during the semester. The cost of the each Case or Article is $4.95 - total cost $89.10. The Cases and Articles can be purchased directly from Harvard Business School Publishing. Information is provided within the Syllabus. Should anyone have any questions, please contact Michael_Salach@uml.edu.
P: MBA matriculated students who have completed ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, and POMS.5010, MGMT.5010 and MGMT.5110 or permission of MBA coordinator.
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Michael Salach
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2016: Sep 01 to Nov 05
- Chat Hours: Mon 6-7pm*
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1890
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.