> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.6520-061; SIS Class Nbr: 14601; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Full - Wait List
An introduction to the primary human resource functions-job design, recruitment, selection, training, managing workforce diversity, employee development, performance appraisal, compensation and benefits, with an emphasis on how these functions are affected by Equal Employment Opportunity requirements. 3 credits
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning; ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, POMS.5010, MGMT.5010, MGMT.5110 and MIST.6010 or permission of Grad Prog Coordinator.
- Special Notes: Pre-req: Matriculated MBA Manning; ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, POMS.5010, MGMT.5010, MGMT.5110 and MIST.6010 or permission of Grad Prog Coordinator.
- Section Notes: P: MBA matriculated students and completion of MBA Foundation courses;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Lauren Turner
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to Apr 08
- Chat Hours: Wed 7-8pm*
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1965
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.