> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.6520-061; SIS Class Nbr: 12381
An introduction to the primary human resource functions-job design, recruitment, selection, training, managing workforce diversity, employee development, performance appraisal, compensation and benefits, with an emphasis on how these functions are affected by Equal Employment Opportunity requirements. 3 credits
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MBA, FoundCore or MSITE or MSA
- Special Notes: Pre-req: Matriculated MBA Manning; ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, POMS.5010, MGMT.5010, MGMT.5110 and MIST.6010 or permission of Grad Prog Coordinator.
- Section Notes: P: Matriculated MBA students, MBA Foundation Core, MSITE program, or PSM sub-plan, or permission of Grad Prog Coordinator
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Brooke Hargreaves-Heald
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2016: Sep 01 to Nov 05
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1890
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.