> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.6010-062; SIS Class Nbr: 13357; SIS Term: 2810
Course Status: Open
Examines how business enterprises are designed, managed and changed to operate efficiently and perform effectively within their competitive environments. It critically examines organizations that vary in terms of such characteristics as size, complexity, goals, and technology as they operate under different circumstances and at various stages of their life cycles. The role and impact of individual managers receive particular attention.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA Manning who have completed ACCT.5010,FINA.5010,MKTG.5010,POMS.5010,MGMT.5010 and MGMT.5110 OR Matriculated MSF who have completed ACCT.5010 and FINA.5010 OR permission of MBA coordinator or MSA or MS ITE students.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: Matriculated MBA students and completion of MBA Foundation courses;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Diane Vacarra
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2018: Sep 05 to Nov 10
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1965
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: M.S. in Engineering Management, Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.