> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.5010-081; SIS Class Nbr: 2246; SIS Term: 2640
Course Status: Open
Introduces students to management and organizational behavior. Its general purpose is to study and understand the behavior of individuals and groups in organizations. It is directed toward behavioral action components and emphasizes the close relationship between the study of organizational behavior and the practice of management. Pre-requisites: MBA or Certificate Programs, or Permission of MBA Director.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students or MSF or MSEM or MGFB Certificate or PSM or MPA or Doctor of Engineering majors or permission of MBA coordinator.
- Special Notes: P: Open to MBA, Business Certificate or Master of Engineering students;
- Section Notes: P: MBA, Business Cert, or Doctor of Engineering majors; or permission of MBA Coordinator;
- Credits: 2;
- Instructor: David Breyer
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2017: May 15 to Jul 08
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1280
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Foundations of Business Certificate, Online MBA, M.A. in Security Studies: Industrial and Economic Security, M.S. in Engineering Management
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.