> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.4900-061; SIS Class Nbr: 9431
An integration of knowledge in the various
functional areas of management toward solution of
problems affecting the character and success of
the total enterprise. Corporate strategy and its
implementation via appropriate policies.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: FINA.3010, MKTG.2010, MIST.201
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: 96 credits and FINA.3010, MKTG.2010, POMS.3010, MGMT.3010, BSBA students
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Michael Salach
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 01
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Business Administration
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.