> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.4900-061; SIS Class Nbr: 2243; SIS Term: 2640
Course Status: Open
An integration of knowledge in the various functional areas of management toward solution of problems affecting the character and success of the total enterprise. Corporate strategy and its implementation via appropriate policies.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: FINA.3010, MKTG.2010, POMS.3010, MGMT.3010, and Senior Level.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: Graduating seniors only; FINA.3010, MKTG.2010, MIST.2010, POMS.3010, MGMT.3010, BSBA students;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Michael Salach
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2017: May 15 to July 22
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Business Administration
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.