> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.4800-001; SIS Class Nbr: 14098; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
Topics of current interest in management. Subject matter to be announced in advance. For a current semester course title, please log on to ISIS, the Inter-Campus Student Information System. Please see "notes" for the class to see the full description for individual topics.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: MGMT.3010; "Online Community Management" is a modern approach to business in the technological age. Students will be introduced to how businesses are using virtual spaces to increase customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, employee retention, innovation, and collaboration. Students can expect to receive hands-on training to prepare them to take roles in this contemporary field, or incorporate its principles in their current work.
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Georgina Cannie
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Th , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 14
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.