> Management & Accounting
Course No: MGMT.3010-061; SIS Class Nbr: 9420
Examination of individuals, groups, and organizations from a behavioral and structural perspective. Topics include employee motivation and satisfaction, communication, power and politics, the dynamics of groups and teams, conflict management, and organizational design and change.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: COM Filter courses,or BU minor
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: COM filter courses; BSBA or Business minor/BSIT/ASIT students with 54+ Credits
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Stuart Freedman
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 01
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: A.S. in Management, B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Business Administration, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Information Technology: Business Minor Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.