> Science and Mathematics
Course No: MATH.4660-001; SIS Class Nbr: 8276
An introduction to creation and manipulation of databases and statistical analysis using SAS software. SAS is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, medical research and other areas. Cannot be used as a Math Elective.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MATH.3860 or equivalent
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: MATH.3850 or MATH.3860 Permission of Coordinator
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Loren Lidsky
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Tues , 6:30-9:20 pm
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to May 02
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.