> Science and Mathematics
Course No: MATH.1230-021; SIS Class Nbr: 2911 SIS Term: 2640
Reviews angles and their measure, the trigonometric functions, solving triangles, law of sines, law of cosines, circular functions and their graphs, vectors and trigonometric identities. No credit in Science or Engineering.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MATH 1210 Management Precalculus or MATH 1280 Calculus IA must receive a grade of C- or better, or a grade of CR in NONC MGTPRE or NONC MGTCAL.
- Special Notes: MA. Students may not receive credit for both 92.123 and 92.124.
- Section Notes: P: INFO.1110 or equivalent or satisfactory score on the Math Placement Exam given the first week of class; MA.
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Manzia Jamil
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- T/Th , 6:00 PM-8:50 PM
- Summer 2017: July 06 to Aug 16
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Friday Class Meetings for On Campus / Face-to-Face Courses
Summer I Mon/Wed Evening Courses: Meet May 15-June 26 and include 3 FRIDAYS: May 19, June 2 and June 16 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer I Tues/Thurs Evening Courses: Meet May 16-June 27 include 2 FRIDAYS: May 26 and June 9 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer II Mon/Wed Evening Courses: Meet July 10 to Aug 16 include 3 FRIDAYS: July 21, August 4 and August 11 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer II Tues/Thurs Evening Courses: Meet July 6 to Aug 16 include 2 FRIDAYS: July 14 and July 28 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Related Programs: B.S. in Applied Mathematics, A.S. in Electronic Engineering Technology, B.S. in Electronic Engineering Technology, B.S. in Mathematics, B.S. in Mathematics: Statistics Concentration, B.S. in Mathematics: Teacher Concentration, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology, A.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.