> Science and Mathematics
Course No: MATH.1230-001; SIS Class Nbr: 12389; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Open
Reviews angles and their measure, the trigonometric functions, solving triangles, law of sines, law of cosines, circular functions and their graphs, vectors and trigonometric identities. No credit in Science or Engineering.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MATH 1210 Management Precalculus or MATH 1280 Calculus IA must receive a grade of C- or better, or a grade of CR in NONC MGTPRE or NONC MGTCAL.
- Special Notes: MA. Students may not receive credit for both 92.123 and 92.124.
- Section Notes: P: MATH.1200 or equivalent;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Manzia Jamil
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Th , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to May 11
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Applied Mathematics, A.S. in Electronic Engineering Technology, B.S. in Electronic Engineering Technology, B.S. in Mathematics, B.S. in Mathematics: Statistics Concentration, B.S. in Mathematics: Teacher Concentration, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology, A.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.