> Science and Mathematics
Course No: MATH.1220-001; SIS Class Nbr: 13468; SIS Term: 2810
Course Status: Open
Review of difference quotient, least squares modeling, limit of difference quotient, differential calculus: derivatives, differentials, higher-order derivatives, implicit differentiation, relative and absolute maxima and minima of functions, and applications of derivatives to business and economics. Integrals and applications to business. No credit in Science or Engineering.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MATH.1200 Precalculus Mathematics I, or MATH.1210 Management Precalculus, or MATH.1270 Preparation for Calculus.
- Special Notes: MA. No credit toward degree in science or engineering. Students may receive credit for only one of the following courses: 92.122, 19.125, or 92.131.
- Section Notes: P: MATH.1190 OR MATH.1200 OR MATH.1210; or not for equivalent; science or engineering majors;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Adam Boudreau
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- T , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Fall 2018: Sep 05 to Dec 21
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: A.S. in Management, B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Business Administration, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.