> Science and Mathematics
Course No: MATH.1115-001; SIS Class Nbr: 12330; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Open
Intended for students with little or no background in basic algebra or whose background is not current. Topics covered include: the real number system, factoring fractions, linear equations, functions, graphs, systems of equations, and the quadratic equation. Students will not receive credit for this course toward any degree program at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: Fundamentals of Algebra (90.111) is a preparatory course and cannot be credited toward any degree program at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- Section Notes:
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Terence Watterson
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Th , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to May 11
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.