> Science and Mathematics
Course No: LIFE.1270-031; SIS Class Nbr: 12298; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open
Not suitable for credit towards any degree in the Division of Sciences.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: or Co-Req: 83.125 Plants & Human Society
- Special Notes: SCLO
- Section Notes: Prerequisite courses or knowledge: or C: LIFE.1250; requires MS Word;
- Credits: 1; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Gail Skinner-Brassard
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Dec 10
- Chat Hours: Tue 7-8pm*
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.