> Computer Related
Course No: INFO.2120-062; SIS Class Nbr: 9154
Serves as a continuation of 90.211. Additional
topics will include pointers, dynamic memory
allocation, file handling techniques and
libraries. Students may not receive credit for
both the 90.211/90.212 sequence and 90.267.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: Students may not receive credit for both the 90.211/90.212 sequence and 90.267. This course qualifies for
free MSDNA software
- Section Notes: P: INFO.2110; requires ANSI C/ C++
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Bryant Moscon
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 01
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Information Technology Certificate
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.