> Computer Related
Course No: INFO.2120-001; SIS Class Nbr: 13946; SIS Term: 2810
Course Status: Open
Serves as a continuation of 90.211. Additional topics will include pointers, dynamic memory allocation, file handling techniques and libraries. Students may not receive credit for both the 90.211/90.212 sequence and 90.267.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: INFO.2110
- Special Notes: Students may not receive credit for both the 90.211/90.212 sequence and 90.267. This course qualifies for
free MSDNA software
- Section Notes: P: INFO.2110;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Nancy Kiernan-Bell
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Th , 7:00 PM-9:50 PM
- Fall 2018: Sep 05 to Dec 21
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Information Technology Certificate
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.