> Computer Related
Course No: INFO.2110-062; SIS Class Nbr: 13945; SIS Term: 2810
Course Status: Open
Offers an introduction to the processing of information by computer. Computer logic, memory, input/output processing, and programming in the 'C' language.
Students may not receive credit for both the INFO.2110/INFO.2120 sequence and INFO.2670. 3 credit(s).
Prerequisite: No previous programming experience
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: No previous programming experience required
- Special Notes: Students may not receive credit for both the 90.211/90.212 sequence and 90.267
This course qualifies for free MSDNA software!
- Section Notes: No previous programming experience required; requires ANSI C/C++ standard compiler;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: James Sears
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2018: Sep 05 to Nov 10
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Information Technology Certificate, B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Information Technology: Business Minor Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.