> Health Sciences
Course No: HSCI.1020-001; SIS Class Nbr: 8225
A continuation of the basic knowledge of human structure and function. The topics treated are cardiovascular system, lymphatic system, respiratory system, endocrine system, digestive system, metabolism, urinary system, and reproductive system.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: HSCI 1010 pre-req, HSCI 1040 c
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: HSCI.1010, HSCI.1030; C: HSCI.1040
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Paul Fierimonte
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Tues , 6:30-9:20 pm
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to May 02
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.