> Computer Related
Course No: GRFX.3030-061; SIS Class Nbr: 14631; SIS Term: 2710
Course Status: Open Added 5/22/17
Students will continue to develop their creative conceptualization skills and practice using advanced-level techniques in Photoshop as they create a number of visually compelling images. Projects will address visual problem solving for commercial applications and digital imaging as an emerging medium in fine art. Students should have basic knowledge of Photoshop and design composition skills prior to registering for this course. Formerly 70.362. 3 credits/3 contact hours.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: GRFX.230 (formerly ARTS 3620) and Online and Continuing Education Majors, Certificates and Non-Degree OCE Students Only.
- Special Notes: Not presently offered online - check back for updates. Access to Adobe's Creative Cloud Software requires a monthly Creative Cloud membership subscription. Special pricing is available for students: Visit https://creative.adobe.com/plans?plan=edu Note: While the above courses will not transfer directly into the Art Department's Bachelor of Fine Arts Day School degree program, certain two-course clusters may be accepted for transfer upon prior department approval.
- Section Notes:
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Ella Carlson
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2017: Sep 06 to Nov 12
- Chat Hours: Mon 7-8pm*
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Related Programs: Graphic Design & Digital Imaging Certificate
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.