> Computer Related
Course No: GRFX.3000-061; SIS Class Nbr: 14283; SIS Term: 2810
Course Status: Open
Students will be assigned a variety of advanced-level projects dealing with areas such as logo design, publication design, interactive screen design, direct mail projects, corporate identity systems, poster design, and more. Projects in this class are designed to better develop the students ability to take a project to its final stage and render it as a professional portfolio piece. Formerly 70.391. 3 credits/3 contact hours.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: GRFX 2000 (formerly 70.291 or ARTS 2100) or GRFX 2020 (formerly ARTS 2400 or ARTS 2300) as or Co-req. or Instructor Permission and Online and Continuing Education Majors, Certificates and Non-Degree OCE Students Only.
- Special Notes: Access to Adobe's Creative Cloud Software requires a monthly Creative Cloud membership subscription. Special pricing is available for students: Visit https://creative.adobe.com/plans?plan=edu Note: While the above courses will not transfer directly into the Art Department's Bachelor of Fine Arts Day School degree program, certain two-course clusters may be accepted for transfer upon prior department approval.
- Section Notes: P: GRFX.2000 and GRFX.2020 or instructor permission; req. Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator CC;
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Patricia Orfao
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2018: Sep 05 to Nov 10
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1140
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Graphic Design & Digital Imaging Certificate
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.