> Computer Related
Course No: GRFX.2120-061; SIS Class Nbr: 16414; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Open
This course will focus on the creation of visual content for the web and will explore what constitutes a visually exciting and engaging site. Other topics that will be covered are: file formats, compression, web color strategies, and platforms standards. Formerly 70.379 3 credits/3 contact hours.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: HTML and Photoshop Familiarity Required; Online and Continuing Education Majors, Certificates and Non-Degree OCE Students Only.
- Special Notes: Access to Adobe's Creative Cloud Software requires a monthly Creative Cloud membership subscription. Special pricing is available for students: Visit https://creative.adobe.com/plans?plan=edu Note: While the above courses will not transfer directly into the Art Department's Bachelor of Fine Arts Day School degree program, certain two-course clusters may be accepted for transfer upon prior department approval.
- Section Notes: P: HTML and Photoshop familiarity required; requires Dreamweaver® and Photoshop CC;
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Christopher Perry
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to Apr 08
- Chat Hours: Wed 7:30-8:30pm*
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1140
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Related Programs: Multimedia Applications Certificate, Website Design & Development Certificate, Graphic Design & Digital Imaging Certificate, B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.