> Management & Accounting
Course No: FINA.6910-061; SIS Class Nbr: 1967; SIS Term: 2640
Course Status: Open
The international dimension of the finance function of the firm. Financial constraints of the international environment and their effect on the standard concepts of financial management. The techniques of adapting risk analysis to the international situation. Study of international currency flows, monetary systems, forward cover and international banking policies.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MBA Professionals only or Masters of Accounting or Masters of Finance or permission of MBA coordinator.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: Matriculated MBA students, MBA Foundation Core, or permission of MBA Coordinator;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Devendra Prasad
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2017: May 15 to Jul 22
- Chat Hours: Tue 8:30-9:30pm*
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1920
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Related Programs: Online MBA, M.S. in Finance
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.