> Management & Accounting
Course No: FINA.6910-061; SIS Class Nbr: 13891; SIS Term: 2810
Course Status: Open
The international dimension of the finance function of the firm. Financial constraints of the international environment and their effect on the standard concepts of financial management. The techniques of adapting risk analysis to the international situation. Study of international currency flows, monetary systems, forward cover and international banking policies.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MBA Professionals only or Masters of Accounting or Masters of Finance or permission of MBA coordinator.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: Matriculated MBA, MSF, MSA and MSBA students MBA Foundation Core or permission of MBA Coordinator; Combined with Abitus.
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Chan-Wung Kim
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2018: Sep 05 to Nov 10
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1965
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: M.S. in Finance, Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.