> Management & Accounting
Course No: FINA.3010-001; SIS Class Nbr: 13353; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Open
Principles of financial management, including working and fixed capital, sources of funds, financial statements, financial planning and capital structure.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: ECON 2010 Economics I & ACCT.2010 Acct/Financial; or Business minor and ACCT.2010 Acct/Financial or Information Technolgy Major (IT-BS, IT-AS.)
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: ECON.2010, ACCT.2010; BU Minor BSBA or Business Minor students;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Lingna Sun
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- T , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to May 11
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: A.S. in Management, B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Business Administration, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Information Technology: Business Minor Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.