> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: ECON.3040-061; SIS Class Nbr: 8250
An analysis of Keynesian and post-Keynesian theory. National income accounts, monetary and fiscal policy, and econometric models.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: 49.202 pre-req
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: ECON.2020
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Svetlana Smirnov
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 01
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.L.A. in Liberal Arts
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.