> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: ECON.2110-061; SIS Class Nbr: 1994 SIS Term: 2640
Presents descriptive statistics, sophisticated counting techniques and other components of probability, simple random variables and their distribution, bivariate functions, sampling theory properties of estimators.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MATH 1210 Management Precalculus or MATH 1280 Calculus IA must receive a grade of C- or better, or a grade of CR in NONC MGTPRE or NONC MGTCAL.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: P: MATH.1220 or equivalent
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Muhammad Quayes
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2017: May 15 to July 22
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.L.A. in Liberal Arts, A.S. in Management, B.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Business Administration, A.S. in Information Technology
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.