> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: CRIM.4010-031; SIS Class Nbr: 8885
Covers the problems posed by substance use/abuse and examines the role and impact of the legal, criminal justice, and public health systems, as well as current treatment/intervention approaches.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: CRIM 1010 or CRIM 2210 Pre-req
- Special Notes: For permission numbers and questions regarding the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program, please email Christopher_Harris@uml.edu
- Section Notes: P: CRIM.3900 or PSYC.2690; Criminal Justice Junior/Senior standing only
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Scott Walfield
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 29
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Criminal Justice
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.