> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: CRIM.3980-HA1; SIS Class Nbr: 8883
The student is introduced to computer software packages (i.e. SPSS) used to analyze large quantitative data sets common in criminal justice/criminology. This course is seen as the capstone to the research methods/technology component of the major, and is intended for upper level students, especially those preparing for graduate study.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: CRIM.3950 Pre-req
- Special Notes: For permission numbers and questions regarding the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program, please email Christopher_Harris@uml.edu
- Section Notes: P: CRIM.3900 OR PSYC.2690; CJ (BS) Junior/Senior standing only
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Philip McCormack
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Mon , 6:30-9:20 pm
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to May 02
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Criminal Justice
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.