> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: CRIM.3980-HA1; SIS Class Nbr: 14754; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Open
The student is introduced to computer software packages (i.e. SPSS) used to analyze large quantitative data sets common in criminal justice/criminology. This course is seen as the capstone to the research methods/technology component of the major, and is intended for upper level students, especially those preparing for graduate study.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: CRIM 3900 or PSYC 2690 pre-req
- Special Notes: For permission numbers and questions regarding the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program, please email Christopher_Harris@uml.edu
- Section Notes: P: CRIM.3950;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Philip McCormack
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- M , 6:30 PM-9:20 PM
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to May 18
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Criminal Justice: Paralegal Option
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.