> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: CRIM.3980-031; SIS Class Nbr: 13810
The student is introduced to computer software packages (i.e. SPSS) used to analyze large quantitative data sets common in criminal justice/criminology. This course is seen as the capstone to the research methods/technology component of the major, and is intended for upper level students, especially those preparing for graduate study.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: CRIM.3950 Pre-req
- Special Notes: For permission numbers and questions regarding the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program, please email Christopher_Harris@uml.edu
- Section Notes: P: CRIM.3900 or PSYC.2690; CJ Junior/Senior standing
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Angela Callahan
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2016: Sep 01 to Dec 03
- Chat Hours: Sun 8-9pm*
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1110
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate
in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers,
and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended.
Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the
Related Programs: B.S. in Information Technology, A.S. in Information Technology, B.S. in Criminal Justice
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.