> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: CRIM.3800-SA1; SIS Class Nbr: 3394; SIS Term: 2640
Course Status: Open Added 5/8/17
An advanced course of study and examination of a variety of current issues and topics in criminal justice. Students without a sufficient background in criminal justice courses should not attempt this course. Subject matter to be announced in advance. Visit the current semester schedule on the Continuing Studies website for more details.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: 44.221 and CJ majors pre-req
- Special Notes: For permission numbers and questions regarding the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program, please email Christopher_Harris@uml.edu
- Section Notes: Study abroad - Braga & Lisbon, Portugal. June 16 - June 30, 2017.; Study abroad - Braga & Lisbon, Portugal. June 16 - June 30, 2017.
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Neil Shortland
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Summer 2017: Jul 06 to Aug 16
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Friday Class Meetings for On Campus / Face-to-Face Courses
Summer I Mon/Wed Evening Courses: Meet May 15-June 26 and include 3 FRIDAYS: May 19, June 2 and June 16 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer I Tues/Thurs Evening Courses: Meet May 16-June 27 include 2 FRIDAYS: May 26 and June 9 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer II Mon/Wed Evening Courses: Meet July 10 to Aug 16 include 3 FRIDAYS: July 21, August 4 and August 11 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer II Tues/Thurs Evening Courses: Meet July 6 to Aug 16 include 2 FRIDAYS: July 14 and July 28 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Related Programs: Security Management & Homeland Security Certificate, B.S. in Criminal Justice
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.