> Humanities & Social Sciences
Course No: CRIM.3260-061; SIS Class Nbr: 8871
This course examines prejudice as a motivation for
criminal behavior. The criminological theory for
hate crime is reviewed, as well as historical
perspectives of this crime category.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Special Notes: For permission numbers and questions regarding the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Program, please email Christopher_Harris@uml.edu
- Section Notes:
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Angela Callahan
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 01
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1125
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Security Management & Homeland Security Certificate, B.S. in Criminal Justice
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.