> Science and Mathematics
Course No: CHEM.2290L-001; SIS Class Nbr: 12249; SIS Term: 2730
Course Status: Open
Reviews techniques, skills, and heuristic approaches in the synthesis, purification, and identification of organic compounds. IR, GC, and NMR instrumental methods are included. For Biology and Health Science majors.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: CHEM.2210 co-req
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes: C: CHEM.2210;
- Credits: 1; Contact Hours: 3
- Instructor: Jessica Garcia
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- W , 6:00 PM-9:50 PM
- Spring 2018: Jan 22 to May 11
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1020
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.