> Science and Mathematics
Course No: CHEM.2220-021; SIS Class Nbr: 2454; SIS Term: 2640
Course Status: Open
A continuation of CHEM.2210 including an introduction to infrared and NMR spectroscopy and biochemistry. The application of organic reactions in multi-step synthesis is stressed.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: CHEM 2210 Org Chemistry IA with grade of D or better; Co-Req: CHEM 2280L (Chemistry majors only) or CHEM 2300L Org Chemistry Lab II.
- Special Notes: SL
- Section Notes: P: CHEM.2210; C: CHEM.2300;
- Credits: 3; Contact Hours: 4
- Instructor: Khalilah Reddie
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- M/T/W/Th , 5:30 PM-8:00 PM
- Summer 2017: Jul 06 to Aug 16
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Tuition: $1360
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Friday Class Meetings for On Campus / Face-to-Face Courses
Summer I Mon/Wed Evening Courses: Meet May 15-June 26 and include 3 FRIDAYS: May 19, June 2 and June 16 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer I Tues/Thurs Evening Courses: Meet May 16-June 27 include 2 FRIDAYS: May 26 and June 9 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer II Mon/Wed Evening Courses: Meet July 10 to Aug 16 include 3 FRIDAYS: July 21, August 4 and August 11 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Summer II Tues/Thurs Evening Courses: Meet July 6 to Aug 16 include 2 FRIDAYS: July 14 and July 28 at the regularly scheduled hours.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.