> Management & Accounting
Course No: ACCT.6220-031; SIS Class Nbr: 8406
Managers need to consider global opportunities and threats in their decision-making to manage effectively. This course explores the influence of globalization on accounting, emphasizing global capital markets and financial reporting, global organizational structures and managerial accounting, and tax and auditing implications of globalization, with a managerial emphasis.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: MSA student; MBA students who have completed ACCT.6010.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: MSA students; MBA students who have completed ACCT.6010
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: George Joseph
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Spring 2017: Jan 17 to Apr 29
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1920
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Online MBA, Online MSA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.