> Management & Accounting
Course No: ACCT.6010-061; SIS Class Nbr: 1888; SIS Term: 2740
Course Status: Wait List
Prerequisite: Student must be matriculated and must have completed foundation core courses. Focuses on the manager's view as opposed to the accountant's view of the decision process and related quantitative and qualitative information needs. The course material examines accounting information that will achieve faster, better, and cheaper operations. New strategic cost management models, such as ABC and target costing, are explored and contrasted with traditional cost approaches.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students who have completed ACCT.5010, FINA.5010, MKTG.5010, POMS.5010, MGMT.5010, MGMT.5110 or permission of MBA coordinator.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: Matriculated MBA students, MBA Foundation Core, or permission of MBA Coordinator;
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Lisa Andrusaitis
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Summer 2018: May 21 to Jul 29
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1965
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Online MBA, M.S. in Finance
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.