> Management & Accounting
Course No: ACCT.5010-082; SIS Class Nbr: 13374; SIS Term: 2810
Course Status: Open
An introduction to financial accounting within the context of business transactions and business decisions. This course is a broad introduction to using accounting information from the user's perspective with little emphasis on traditional debits, credits, journal entries and ledgers. Emphasis is placed on preparing and understanding financial statements.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: Matriculated MBA students or MSF or MSEM or MGFB Certificate or PSM or MPA or Doctor of Engineering majors or permission of MBA coordinator.
- Special Notes: If not currently matriculated in a Manning School of Business program, please contact the MBA Staff at MBA@uml.edu or call 978-934-2848 for permission to take courses.
- Section Notes: P: MBA, MGFB Certificate, PSM, Doctor of Engineering programs; requires knowledge of excel;
- Credits: 2;
- Instructor: Jason Richard
UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2018: Oct 29 to Dec 21
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1310
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
Related Programs: Foundations of Business Certificate, M.S. in Engineering Management, Online MBA
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented in this catalog. However, the Division of Online & Continuing Education reserves the right to implement new rules and regulations and to make changes of any nature to its program, calendar, procedures, standards, degree requirements, academic schedules (including, without limitations, changes in course content and class schedules), locations, tuition and fees. Whenever possible, appropriate notice of such changes will be given before they become effective.