Are You Ready for Online Education? Take the UMass Lowell Online Learning Quiz and Find Out!
Taking an online course is as easy as...
1. Choose Your Course and Register
2. Get Your Online Course Username and Password
- Look Up Your UML Student ID#
- Get your Blackboard Online Course Username/Password - You will need your UML Student ID#
3. Prepare for Class
- Buy Your Books Online
- Computer Account Information
- Review Proctored Exam Guidelines (if applicable)
- Online Student Login - Log into your online course the 1st day of classes.
- Learn how to access your UML student account and billing information
Speak with an Advisor
Our Student Support Staff are available to help you with your questions! Email Continuing_Education@uml.edu for assistance, or call for advising at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor. See links at the bottom of this page for technical assistance with your online course.