Online Submission Forms:
- Online Request for Information - to request a tabloid course bulletin be sent to your home
- Degree/Certificate Completion Survey - required of all graduating students.
- Registration Form - to print, fill in, then mail or fax to Enrollment Services/Continuing Studies to register for a course (pdf format)
- Degree Application - (pdf format)
- Certificate Application - (pdf format)
- Certificate Petition Forms - (pdf format)
- Student Readmission Form - Students who have previously applied into a program at UMass Lowell and have been inactive (haven't registered for courses) for a number of semesters will need to apply for readmission before they can register for courses. (pdf format)
Other Printable Forms:
Note: The Transcript Release Form is no longer available. Students now have self-service access to their transcripts through the ISIS student information system.
- Change of
Major/Declaration of Major Form
- Course Adjustment
Form - to request add/drop or refund (pdf format)
- Course Status
Form - to request "pass/no credit" or "audit" status (pdf
Information Change Form - to make changes to how name,
telephone, and/or billing, local, permanent, or email address
appears within our student record system (pdf format)
Health Insurance Form - (see Accounts Receivable website)
Required for those students who are enrolled in at least 9 semester hours or more in a given semester
- Academic Integrity Form - (pdf format)
The PDF files on this page require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Speak with an Advisor
Our Student Support Staff are available to help you with your questions! Email Continuing_Education@uml.edu for assistance, or call for advising at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor. See links at the bottom of this page for technical assistance with your online course.