Students may require multiple computer accounts depending on the course(s) they take. This list includes information on how to obtain accounts for both online and on-campus courses. All accounts are terminated at the end of each semester.
- A significant number of communications concerning the new
Student Information System will be delivered to students via email.
Information about the availability of class schedules, grade reports
and financial awards that can be accessed using ISIS, the Web-Based
Self-Service will be sent to students via email.
View more email information.
Online Course Username & Password:
- All students enrolled in an online course for the current semester, must complete an online "Get Your Online Course Username & Password" at https://continuinged.uml.edu/online.
- If you forget your username/password anytime during the semester, you can repeat this process to obtain the information again.
FTP or Expression Web Accounts:
- FTP and Expression Web accounts are available to students enrolled in courses which require FTP and/or Expression Web accounts.
- These accounts are set up automatically for courses which need them. These accounts are accessed by using your UMass Lowell online course username/password.
- UNIX accounts are available to students enrolled in programming courses which require a UNIX account.
- You must review and agree to the University Computer Usage Policy.
- Apply for UNIX Account, beginning the first day of each semester
UML Library Access:
- All online students will be automatically signed up for the UML Library accounts and will be able to access the Library resources with their UML student email username and password.
Speak with an Advisor
Our Student Support Staff are available to help you with your questions! Email Continuing_Education@uml.edu for assistance, or call for advising at (800) 480-3190 and press 3 to speak with an advisor. See links at the bottom of this page for technical assistance with your online course.