Two Evenings; Meets 6:00pm-9:30pm; Wednesdays, May 22, 29, 2013
Held on Lowell Campus; Tuition: $495; CEUs: .7; PDUs/Contact Hours: 7
Space is limited so register today!
Learn how to get organized for your brain type and work style. Once you identify your work style and build your organizational systems around it, you become organized and stay that way. When you are organized, you are more likely to meet deadlines. You will stay more focused on your project and spend less time searching for the information you need to accomplish your work. "Increasing Your Productivity: Improve Your Organizational Skills" is an interactive seminar that teaches you how to get more done in a day and avoid the pitfalls of timewasters. Managing your calendar, your workspace and your meetings all lead to increases in productivity and allow you to recapture "lost" time.
This seminar is designed for anyone who currently manages a project and those who are soon to assume management roles.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
- Students learn to identify their dominant work style and its impact on their productivity.
- Students learn to recognize the four brain styles and which one is their most natural inclination.
- Students learn how to become more organized in ways that align with their personal work and brain styles.
- Students learn how to manage their calendar and workspace more effectively.
- Students learn how to manage interruptions and recapture "lost" time.
- Students learn the art of running effective meetings with a purpose, focus and measurable outcomes.
- Students participate in exercises that help them evaluate the effectiveness of their time management.
- Students learn and practice new skills applied to projects both at work and at home.
For questions or to register for this noncredit seminar, call (978) 934-2405!
Find out how you can apply this course towards a noncredit Certificate in Project Management!
Call for a Quote
Our corporate training coordinator will be happy to discuss a pricing structure and training format that best suits your company's training needs and budget.
Email Joanne_Talty@uml.edu or call 978-934-2144 for information and pricing.