Course No: 94.511-031; SIS Class Nbr: 15849
This course introduces the concepts and techniques of systems and network administration. The course covers topics in a wide range from host management, network management, host and network security to automating system administration. In this course learners will be installing and configuring various popular network based services in a Linux environment.
Prerequisites, Notes & Instructor
- Prerequisites: This course may be used towards UMass Lowell’s M.S. in Information Technology; it cannot be used towards UMass Lowell’s M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Special Notes:
- Section Notes:
- Credits: 3;
- Instructor: Henry Lambright
- UMass Lowell Bookstore
When Offered & Tuition
- Online Course
- Fall 2015: Sep 01 to Dec 05
- Chat Hours: Sun 9-10pm*
- Course Level: Graduate
- Tuition: $1710
- Note: There is a $30 per semester, nonrefundable registration fee for credit courses.
*Chat Hours in our online courses provide an opportunity for the instructor and students to communicate in "real time". It is an informative and interactive session where course related questions, answers, and discussions take place. While student attendance during chat hours is not required, it is highly recommended. Weekly chat sessions are archived for students who are not able to participate in the live chat sessions at the scheduled times.
Register for this Course
Register at http://sis.uml.edu using the SIS Class NBR noted on the left.
Additional Registration Information
- Email us at Continuing_Education@uml.edu
- Call us at (800) 480-3190 and press 1 to speak with an advisor.